BLESSINGS & GRATITUDE
1. Indian Association of Physics Teachers_DSM Award _2021
2. Qualified CSIR/UGC NET (LS) in physical sciences, Dec 2013.
3. Qualified Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineers (GATE) 2013.
4. Qualified SET (State Eligibility test – Physics), June 2000.
5. Qualified TANCET 2007 , Tamil Nadu.
6. NCC Pre commission – ‘A’ grade. Oct. 2000.
7. Dr. Cyriac Antony Young Scientist/Researcher Award 2020-2021, Sacred Heart college, Kochi
8. Dr Dan Thottakkara Endowment Best Publisher Award 2017-2018, Sacred Heart College, Kochi.
9. Best Reader Award 2016-2017, Sacred Heart College. Thevara, Kochi.
10. Scholarship for international student exchange program: Shibaura institute of technology, Tokyo, Japan, 24th March 2017 to 26 May 2017.
11. National level Trainer, Research-Based Pedagogical Tool (RBPT)workshops_COESME, IISER Pune.
12. Reviewer: Three Elsevier journals.
13. Research Award: Teacher Associateship for Research Excellence (TARE)_SERB DST, Govt of India – To carry out research in association with Prof. Karuna Kar Nanda, Chairman, Material Research Centre, Indian Institute of Science, IISc Bangalore. (3 yrs program from Dec 2020).
14. Best Poster Award: Pius Augustine, Subin Jose, C.S.Akhil, M.S.Ramachandra Rao, 9th International Conference on Materials for Advanced Technology, 18-23, June 2017, ICMAT 2017, Suntec Singapore.
15. Best Paper Award: Pius Augustine, Ramachandra Rao. M.S., International Symposium for Research Scholars on Metallurgy, Material science and Engineering (ISRS 2014), Dec 11-13, 2014 at IIT Madras.
16. Best Poster Award: Pius Augustine, Ramachandra Rao. M.S., XVIII National Symposium on Ferroelectrics and Dielectrics at Manipur University, Imphal, Nov 3-5, 2014.
17. Session Chaired: “Solar Cells and Thin Films” in the Raman Optronics Webinar Series 2020, 30th November 2020, Silver Jubilee celebration of the Department of Optoelectronics, University of Kerala.