Energy and sustainability
2D Materials Valleytronics Solar cells
FeFETs and Memories
Ferroelectrics and Piezoelectrics
Research Award: Teacher Associateship for Research Excellence (TARE)_SERB DST, Govt of India
- Material Research Centre, Indian Institute of Science, IISc Bangalore.Ref: Prof. Karuna Kar Nanda
- DST-IITM Solar Energy Harvesting Centre (DSEHC), at IIT Madras. Ref: Prof. M. S. Ramachandra Rao, Dept of Physics, IIT Madras.
- Shibaura Institute of Technology, Tokyo, Japan Ref: Prof. Muralidhar Miryala, Superconducting Materials Laboratory, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, SIT, Japan.
Monophasic PMN-PT ceramic element and production method therefor. No. 2796/CHE/2015 dt. 02/06/2015, Publication date.09.12.2016.
Indian Science Congress Association (ISCA) – Life Member (L 40434)
Society For Technological Advanced Materials of India (STAMI) – Life Membership (LM-179)
Indian Association of Physics Teachers (IAPT) – Life Member– (13391- L8434).
CoESME, IISER Pune_Organizer/trainer Research Based Pedagogical Tool Workshops.
- X-ray diffractogram, D8 Discover, Advanced X-ray Diffraction system, Bruker.
- Witech confocal raman spectrometer.
- Ferroelectric loop tracer, Radiant Technologies, USA.
- Scanning electron microscopy. (SEM).
- Pulsed laser deposition (PLD).
- Dielectric spectroscopy
- Gokul.V -Sacred Heart College, Thevara, M.Phil Project– Realization of low temperature sintered BCZT Ceramic, through Pr doping and Rudimentary analysis. March 2018 to Sept 2018 (Experiments were carried out in IIT Madras – Ref: Prof. M. S. Ramachandra Rao, Dept. of Physics, IIT Madras)
- Arjun Suresh. P – Sacred Heart College, Thevara, M. Phil Project – Modification of Curie temperature in PMN-PT due to Sr2+ doping – March 2018 to Sept 2018 (Experiments were carried out in IIT Madras – Ref: Prof. M. S. Ramachandra Rao, Dept. of Physics, IIT Madras).
- Subin Jose, Sacred Heart College Thevara, M.Sc Project– Effect of Strontium doping in the ferroelectric and dielectric response of (1-x)PMN-xPT in the MPB compositions. (Experiments were carried out in IIT Madras). Prof. C. V. Chakkunny award for Best M.Sc Project 2017.
- Anjaly C. L. St. Joseph’s College for Women, Alappuzha (Kerala University), M.Sc Project-Microstructural correlation to dielectric response exhibited by ternary composition PMN-PNN-PT (experimental work was carried out at IIT Madras), 2019-2020.
- Anju V. Sebastian, St. Joseph’s College for Women, Alappuzha (Kerala University), M.Sc Project-A study on structural and Raman mode analysis of Ni-doped PMN-PT and its effect on ferroelectric response.
- Regional STEM workshop on RBPT at National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Jatni, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, October 27-29, 2017.
- Regional STEM workshop on RBPT at Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering, Navule, Shivamogga, Karnataka, June 03-05, 2019.
- Resource person: Physics Training and Talent Search (PTTS) Hyderabad Central University and CoESME, IISER
Workshop/Seminar Organised in SH College
- Two international Webinars under the banner of Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat_ (SACC-Scientific and Cultural Collaborations). Aug 19 and 24, 2020.
- Joint Coordinator: Platinum Jubilee one day international seminar on Quantum materials Department of Physics, Sacred Heart College on 18th Dec 2019 at S. H. College, Thevara.
- Coordinator: Two-day National workshop and Hands-on training on Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) and e-learning organized in association with (EMMRC) of CEC-UGC. Calicut University, at SH College, Kochi, August 9th and 10th, 2019.
- Newton-Babha STEM –Research Based Pedagogical Tool (RBPT) level – 1 workshop (4 days) for undergraduate teachers organized jointly by IISER Pune, MHRD, British council, DBT, and Sacred Heart College (Autonomous), at Sacred Heart College Kochi, Oct 11-14, 2017. (Trainers from Sheffield Hallam University, UK). (180 science faculties from across India participated. Trainers were from Sheffield Hallam University, UK).
- Orientation course Attended: Academic Staff College, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. Oct 8 2018 to Nov 2, 2018.
- Refresher Course Attended: Advances in Materials Science and Applications, Academic Staff College, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad. July 15 to July 27, 2019.
- One Day workshop on e-Learning and MOOC, organized by St. Albert’s College (Autonomous) in association with Educational Multimedia Research Centre (EMMRC), University of Calicut, 6th July 2019.
- Newton-Babha STEM -Research Based Pedagogical Tool (RBPT) level – 3 workshop – WRITERS’ WORKSHOP- organized jointly by IISER Pune, British council, MHRD, and DBT at IISER Pune, Jan 20th to Jan 23rd, 2019.
- NCC Pre-commission Course, at Officers Training School, Kamptee, Nagpur 24th July 2000 to 21st Oct 2000.
- The intertwining strands in Physics and Mathematics: Fourier Analysis for undergraduate Physics and Mathematics teachers at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune from 19th to 23rd January 2018.
- Newton-Babha STEM -Research Based Pedagogical Tool (RBPT) level – 2 workshops for Trainer organized jointly by IISER Pune, British council, MHRD, and DBT at IISER Pune, March 1st to March 4th, 2017.
- Newton-Babha STEM -Research Based Pedagogical Tool (RBPT) level – 1workshop for undergraduate teachers organized jointly by IISER Pune, British council, and DBT at IISER Mohali, Jan 23-25, 2017.
- One day Hands-on training program on “Thomson Innovation-Patent and literature search” offered by the technical team of M/s Thomson Reuters and coordinated by IP Cell, IITM on 18th March 2016 at IIT Madras, India.
- One day workshop on advanced characterization techniques, Department of Metallurgical Engineering and Materials Science, IIT Bombay, May 20th, 2015.
- Workshop on Teaching methodology, organized by Stonehill college USA, at Holy Cross College, Agartala, Tripura.
- District resource group teacher training program at Higher Secondary level conducted by SCERT – Kerala, held at Govt HSS Vallikkeezhu, Kollam. (05.02.2006 to 07.02.2006).
- Teachers’ training in Physics as DRG, TVM organized by SCERT at GHSS, Balaramapuram, TVM. (18.07.05 to 23.07.05)
- District resource group training organized by SCERT at Amos Centre, Kottayam (24.06.05 to 26.06.05)
- UGC sponsored “Orientation course for Plus –Two teachers” conducted by Sanatana Dharma College, Alappuzha. (15.3.1999 to 21.3.1999).